The Pro Basketball League (PBL) is looking to expand their social media content team for the 20-21 EuroMillions Basketball League (EMBL) season.
Since all EMBL games will be recorded & broadcasted via embl.tv, we're looking for ambitious video editors, who would love to help grow our Belgian basketball community.
The PBL has recently partnered up with WSC, a revolutionary online video tool that allows the League to automatically capture clips from each game in real time.
And that's where you come in! As a Social Media Content Editor you will take on the following tasks:
- You will learn how to work with the WSC platform (also partner of NBA, FIBA, NHL, March Madness, Bleacher Report...)
- You will be required to watch EuroMillions Basketball League games LIVE from home
- You will select highlights in real time & distribute them directly on specific social media channels (@EuroMillionsBasketball)
- You will select specific highlights per game that should be published after the game (MVP / Top Plays / Top Performances...) through defined social media content formats.
In short, we're looking for someone who:
- is passionate about the game of basketball & can distinguish a good play from a bad one
- is available on most gamedays (2 hour time consumption on Friday, Saturday or Sunday)
- knows how to work with the usual social media channels
- can write social media copy in decent english
You're not supposed to have any knowledge of Adobe Premiere for the video creation, all is foreseen in the WSC platform.
You will be coached during the season & a small volunteer's fee is provided.
Would you like to help us? Please send your resume & availability to Justine Louagie via email@example.com